Friday, September 13, 2013

G-Dragon is asking for your ideas

In G-Dragon’s Twitter account, he said, “I want to shoot a music video for 'Who You?' so please send me some ideas.  I would like to try out your idea if it's really good.”

Fans were really thrilled and after days, the G-Dragon’s tweet was re-tweeted over 5,600 times and favorite nearly 4,000 times.



G-Dragon also wrote, "I want to film 'R.O.D,' too.  'Niliria' doesn't have an MV, either.  Personally, I want to try filming 'I Love It' and 'Black' so badly.. There's so much I want to do, but so little time."





What do you think is the best MV for his songs?


Comment your ideas here!


Get hooked with G-Dragon's latest album and more only here at http://www.filebook.com.ph/



____________________________________

For more of G-Dragon and your favorite idols, visit www.filebook.com.ph
Click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!






No comments: